Hello My Lovelies!
FACT~ Taylor Swift’s song ‘Blank Space’ needs NO introduction! It’s got over 500 million views on YouTube for crying out loud!
ANOTHER FACT~ While the song ‘Blank Space’ in general is an awesome song, Taylor Swifts’s makeup in the music video is simply stunning! Red Lips AND Smokey Eye! LOVE!
Here, click on the video below to see for yourself!
~Here are some photos of my Taylor Swift ‘Blank Space’ inspired look~
(Sadly, I couldn’t find a blonde wig to mimic Taylor’s blonde hair, BUT, I did style my natural black hair in a faux bob style!)
~Here’s how YOU can recreate this look~
1. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation (I used this foundation as my base, my skin is pretty dry, so, I moisturized my face really well before applying foundation all over my face and neck.
After I had applied the first layer, I took a small amount of foundation and then applied again under my eyes, on my nose and parts of my cheek where the light would hit me most.)
2. Street Wear Color Rich Perfection Compact (Next, I used this compact to set my foundation.)
For the Eyes~ I first primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Potion (not pictured), if you don’t have a primer then I would suggest using Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt as your base for the eye shadow to stick to.
OR, if you don’t want to use a lot of products, then, just dab a little foundation on the top of your eyelids, blend it out and then apply your eye shadow over it. And then hope for the best!
Before starting with the eye shadow, I had applied tape against the corners of my eyes to get sharp diagonal edges.
1. Urban Decay NAKED 1 Palette~ (First, I used the eye shadow ‘SIN’~2nd eye shadow from left~ all over my eyelids.
Next, I used ‘GUNMETAL’~last eye shadow from right~ on the outer half of my eyelid and blended it with a blending brush so that it does look harsh, I also used this eye shadow on my lower lash line.
Then, I used ‘CREEP’~2nd eye shadow from right~ on the outer ‘v’ of my eye, then I smoked this eye shadow using a smoker brush~in case you don’t have a smoker brush, a blending brush would do just fine~to create a softer look.
After that, I used the eye shadow ‘VIRGIN’ on the inner corner~tear ducts~of my eyes to make my eyes stand out more.
Lastly, I removed the tap from the corners of my eyes and cleaned any little fall out from the eye shadow that had fallen on my face.)
2. Lakme Absolute Shine Line Eye Liner ~ (After I finished the eye shadow part of the makeup, I applied this liquid eye liner on my upper lash line to create a winged eye look.)
3. Maybelline Falsies Mascara ~ (I then used 2-3 coats of this mascara on my eye lashes.)
4. The Face Shop– Design My Eyebrow ~ (Then, I used this retractable eyebrow pencil to fill in any gaps in my eyebrows.)
1. Rimmel London Colour Rush Balm in ‘The Redder The Better’ ~ (I applied this balm stain on my lips)
2. Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in ‘Big Bang’ ~ (Lastly, I applied this liquid lipstick over the balm stain to really mimic Taylor’s red lips from the video!)
~I hope you guys like this look!~
As always send me some love!
Follow, like & comment!